Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weekend Visit to Pullman!!

So this past weekend marked my 1 year anniversary of my college graduation. What better way to spend it than being back in the exact same place it started!!?
Friday afternoon Rachael (partner in crime), Kyle (this random guy rachael is keeping around... ha kidding, we went to high school with him), and myself all piled in to Pearl and headed east!
It was graduation weekend and we wanted to be there to wish our friends the best of luck on their new journey's in life after college!! Rachael was there to see Tori and Shari and I was heading over to see the people who balance me out... my best friends Kara and Shannon!!! Here are a few pictures of the weekend!
Rachael asked me to do this.... she called it the windmill
Lefebvre Family... don't mind Scott who ruined the picture
Rachael, Shannon and Me!
Kara finally graduated!! Hooray!
IntimiDATION

Overall it was a great weekend!! We got up at 6:00 the Sunday morning to head home. I sure felt old being back on Campus. A lot has changed and the kids are younger! I couldn't keep up with the late nights and headed to bed around 11 the first night and 12:30 the next. Shortly following me Rachael came to bed too... I guess I'm not the only one who is getting old! ha

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So gald you posted and I get to see your cute new haircut! Linds told me about and I have been waiting to see a picture. :) You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete