Monday, April 1, 2013

Chicken N Dumpling

Making a tight budget stretch is VERY hard, and I wish I could say that we were on the healthy bandwagon or the Paleo drive, but we aren't! Being married to a 22 year old bottom-less pit makes the grocery budget hard to maintain. Lucky for me he will eat anything, BUT olives and pickles. SO with a few left over ingredients in our pantry I came up with Chicken N Dumpling soup.

Now I wish I could tell you what I put into the soup and how much of what went into it, but I never measure and never know how its going to taste when its finished. I must admit it was delicious and I had a HAPPY husband!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you Courtney! I remember plenty of days when we were first married making our dollar stretch, sometimes that's when you come up with fabulous things. And I totally know about bottomless pits, too-- I've got 4 of them! ha :)

    ReplyDelete