Monday, April 19, 2010

February Birthdays!

February is a BIG month for birthdays in my family. My Dad celebrates on the 21st, Mine is the 22nd and Evan comes in last on the 26th. Well this year was even BIGGER because my dad turned the BIG 60!! Here are a few of our pictures from the weekend adventures!
We surprised Dad with a bunch of 60th birthday signs and such and took him to Cinetopia! He had been wanting to see Avatar, so why not see it in 3D in the livingroom lounge!



Surprise!! Dad waited in the car for us to come back and he sure was surprised!

We headed to Dairy Queen after the movie for some more yummy treats! I made Dad these cupcakes!


On my birthday I got a bunch of family and close friends together to have some dinner!!!
We headed to a new restaurant called Lapellah.

For my music room!
Some of the girls, not sure where Rachael ran off too


I'm picky, so I order a burger! ha


As a 2nd Birthday adventure, Evan asked me to go on a hike, I LOVE HIKING! We hit up Elowah Falls, beautiful hike for sure!





No comments:

Post a Comment