Monday, October 19, 2009

The BIG MOVE!!!

Well.... I am finally on my own!! With a crazy crazy few weeks behind me, things are starting to settle down. A week after my trip to Omaha I jumped into a need for CHANGE! So i picked up a second job, found an apartment and moved out!! It actually happened that fast too! On a Wednesday I looked online for apartments, saw a great one out of my price range... that night met some guys at the tattoo place with Evan. Turned out one lived there and other other's brother did. Saw the apartment that night. Next day I turned in my application for the apartment. A week later It was mine!! That Saturday I signed the lease and began moving in!!! WEIRD! SO here are before and after pictures on my "studio" apartment I turned into a 1 bedroom!

BEFORE


Bathroom


Closet


Main room (view from closet)


Main room (view from kitchen)


Kitchen
MOVING








AFTER


Entry Way


Office


Kitchen


Bedroom (closet)


Bathroom #1


Mirror Wall in Bedroom (the bottom one broke already! )


Door to bedroom and Bathroom


Office and Kitchen Wall


Main Area


Armorie, main area... off from front door


Above toilet


Back wall in bathroom


Bathroom


Bedroom... yes I never make my bed


Bedroom wall

Office Wall


Office table

Office table

I love my place!! I can't wait to have more people come visit!!!

2 comments:

  1. First, congrats on making the move to be out on your own... That's so exciting ! And secong my favorite thing in your new apt. Is your "mirror wall". Very cute! Where is your new place I would love to visit with you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds told me about your apartment, but I was so happy to be able to see it! Way cute! Glad to see that you are doing so great.

    ReplyDelete